In 2017 Lamar and Chelsea Innes met Pablo Parrilla Campos, owner of Tortillas Any in Agua Prieta, Mexico. After falling in love with Pablo’s Tortillas and his mission to make the best flour tortilla, Lamar and Chelsea dedicated themselves to help Pablo bring his tortillas to the USA! In 2017 Tortilla Familia was formed and the groundwork was put in place to become the best flour Tortilla SHIPPED all over the nation! Every tortilla bought helps over 35 employees in Mexico and the USA. We are the best of both worlds. Pablo is the master at Tortillas, Tortilla Familia has perfected the shipping operations to bring FRESH Tortillas from Pablo, right to your DOORSTEP!
Yes, each order comes with tortilla care instructions! Once shipped, tortillas will be delivered within 3-5 days. Once received, tortillas must be separated, aired out, and placed in a ziploc bag. Place the tortillas in the fridge or freezer! Make sure to take care of your tortillas and to get your tortillas promptly from your local postman!
Our flour tortillas are freshly cooked with only 5 ingredients, so they will go bad eventually like any other cooked item. They last 2-3 weeks in the fridge if properly taken care of upon arrival from the postman! They can also last 4-6 months in the freezer (using a ziploc bag for storage). We offer large tortilla quantity options because the tortillas freeze and defrost so well!
We have 5 different tortillas options available. From smallest to largest we have the:
- Taco Size (6”)
- Gordita (6 ½”) Double thickness!
- Burrito (8-10”)
- Mediana (11”)
- Burrón (13”)
We only use 5 ingredients to preserve the natural Sonoran Style Tortilla Flavor and quality! Water, Salt, Flour, Vegetable Lard( made from soy and corn, NO PORK LARD used), and calcium propionate.
Yes, tortillas are fully cooked, they just need to be warmed up before prepping food!
Yes, but only in 2 small local stores. We are 100% focused on getting tortillas delivered right to your doorstep. We may be able to work on getting into grocery stores in the future.
Yes, any order over $75 qualifies for free shipping. Standard cost of shipping is only $5.95!
We offer USPS Priority Mail shipping. We do not ship through Fedex or UPS at this time. We ship out Monday- Friday and orders are shipped out in the order they come in. Please email us at email@example.com for specific shipping times to your location.
We ship to any location in the U.S.A within all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship internationally or outside of the U.S.A.
Every order placed will receive an order confirmation email with tracking number for USPS. Make sure your email and phone number is correct when the order is placed. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive your order confirmation email.
Each tortilla package is freshly cooked and sealed in a biodegradable plastic bag. Tortillas are not uncooked. They will need to be warmed up before eating.
Yes, these tortillas freeze very well and defrost brand new. Make sure to place them on a solid and flat surface in the freezer. Tortillas can be frozen for up to 6 months. Tortillas can not be refrozen after being taken out of the freezer.
* Once tortillas are shipped, no refunds will be given.
* If tortillas arrive late or damaged, please contact us at email@example.com and we will have a replacement pack sent out.
* We do not offer a refund or replacement if the order has gone bad due to lack of refrigeration. We have done multiple tests on the tortillas and they will not go bad once delivered within 7 days of shipment and placed in refrigeration (fridge or freezer).
* Refunds and replacements are refused if you have provided us with a shipping address with errors, carriers might not be able to access delivery location, refuse to receive delivery from our carrier or if you have the package shipped out to any location that causes delays in receiving, such as a P.O. Box.
* We are not responsible for delivered packages that arrive and are destroyed by the elements or animals, and no refunds or replacements will be issued or sent.
* We don’t take responsibility for packages that are not delivered by USPS for any reason, as well as lost or stolen packages marked as delivered by USPS. Buyer may file a claim with USPS.