In 2017 Lamar and Chelsea met Pablo Parrilla Campos, owner of Tortillas Any in Agua Prieta, Mexico. After falling in love with Pablo’s Tortillas and his mission to make the best flour tortilla, Lamar and Chelsea dedicated themselves to help Pablo bring his tortillas to the USA! In 2017 Tortilla Familia was formed and the groundwork was put in place to become the best flour Tortilla SHIPPED all over the nation! Every tortilla bought helps over 35 employees in Mexico and the USA. We are the best of both worlds. Pablo is the master at Tortillas, Tortilla Familia has perfected the shipping operations to bring FRESH Tortillas from Pablo, right to your DOORSTEP!
FLOUR: Once shipped, tortillas will be delivered within 3-5 days. Once received, tortillas must be separated, aired out, and placed in a ziploc bag. Place the tortillas in the fridge or freezer! Make sure to take care of your tortillas and to get your tortillas promptly from your local postman!
CORN: Packages can be stored at room temperature, in the fridge, or in the freezer. Once corn package is opened, corn tortillas will need to be placed in a ziplock bag, stored in the fridge, and will be good for 30 days once opened.
*Each order comes with tortilla care instructions!
FLOUR: Our flour tortillas are freshly cooked with only 5 ingredients, so they will go bad eventually like any other cooked item. They last 2-3 weeks in the fridge if properly taken care of upon arrival from the postman! They can also last 4-6 months in the freezer (using a ziploc bag for storage). We offer large tortilla quantity options because the tortillas freeze and defrost so well!
CORN: Corn tortillas have a 4-6 month shelf life and last 30 days in the fridge after opening. *Check packaging for expiration date.
FLOUR: We have 5 different flour tortilla options available. From smallest to largest we have the:
- Taco Size (6”)
- Gordita (6 ½”) Double thickness!
- Burrito (8-10”)
- Mediana (11”)
- Burrón (13”)
CORN: Corn tortillas come in one size (6"), but come in a variety of healthy options.
- Original- Yellow Corn
- Prickly Pear*
*Taste like the original but have fewer calories and carbs
FLOUR: We only use 5 ingredients to preserve the natural Sonoran Style Tortilla Flavor and quality! Water, Salt, Flour, Vegetable Lard( made from soy and corn, NO PORK LARD used), and calcium propionate.
- ORIGINAL: water, white corn masa flour
- PRICKLY PEAR: water, white corn masa flour, prickly pear, flax seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds
- JALAPEÑO: water, white corn masa flour, Jalapeño Pepper
- TURMERIC: water, white corn masa flour, turmeric, chia seeds
FLOUR: Yes, tortillas are fully cooked, they just need to be warmed up before prepping food!
CORN: The corn tortillas come partially cooked and need be fully cooked before consuming. We recommend warming up on a pan with medium heat for 40 seconds on both side (or until cooked all the way through).
Yes, but only in 3 small local stores. We are 100% focused on getting tortillas delivered right to your doorstep. We may be able to work on getting into grocery stores in the future.
Yes, any order over $48 qualifies for free shipping. Standard cost of shipping is $10.99!
We offer USPS Priority Mail shipping and Fedex at this time. We ship out Monday-Friday and orders are shipped out in the order they come in. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for specific shipping times to your location.
We ship to any location in the U.S.A within all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii. We do not ship internationally or outside of the U.S.A.
Every order placed will receive an order confirmation email with tracking number for USPS. Make sure your email and phone number is correct when the order is placed. Please email us at email@example.com if you did not receive your order confirmation email.
Each tortilla package is freshly cooked and sealed in a biodegradable plastic bag. Tortillas are not uncooked. They will need to be warmed up before eating.
Yes, these tortillas freeze very well and defrost brand new. Make sure to place them on a solid and flat surface in the freezer. Tortillas can be frozen for up to 6 months. Tortillas can not be refrozen after being taken out of the freezer.
* Once tortillas are shipped, no refunds will be given.
* If tortillas arrive late or damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a replacement pack sent out.
* We do not offer a refund or replacement if the order has gone bad due to lack of refrigeration. We have done multiple tests on the tortillas and they will not go bad once delivered within 7 days of shipment and placed in refrigeration (fridge or freezer).
* Refunds and replacements are refused if you have provided us with a shipping address with errors, carriers might not be able to access delivery location, refuse to receive delivery from our carrier or if you have the package shipped out to any location that causes delays in receiving, such as a P.O. Box.
* We are not responsible for delivered packages that arrive and are destroyed by the elements or animals, and no refunds or replacements will be issued or sent.
* We don’t take responsibility for packages that are not delivered by USPS or Fedex for any reason, as well as lost or stolen packages marked as delivered. Buyer may file a claim.