Meet the Waltwin Brothers: How to Make Taco Bell's Grilled Cheese Dippin' Tacos
Meet the Waltwins, twin brothers who share their love of outdoor cooking and big laughs with the world. These guys sure know how to handle a grill, and we were excited to collaborate with them on their latest video; "How to Make Taco Bell's Grilled Cheese Dipping Tacos".
Well, if that had you salivating...check out the recipe below:
WALTWIN BROTHERS GRILLED CHEESE DIPPING TACOS
It doesn’t get much better than crisped corn tortillas layered between cheese melted on a griddle, loaded with slow cooked chuck roast, and with nacho cheese to dip it in…Check out this easy recipe inspired by the new Taco Bell dipping tacos and light your tastebuds up.
• 1 lb chuck roast
• taco seasoning / West Coast Shake Seasoning
•Tortilla Familia corn tortillas
•Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
• Beef Bouillon cubes
• Jar of mild salsa
•Tostitos Nacho Cheese
- Season your chuck roast heavily with taco seasoning or West Coast Shake Seasoning. Add half a jar of mild salsa and 2 cups beef broth then cook in slow cooker for 6 hours on high.
- Shred beef with fork. It should come apart easily. Save the juices for dipping.
- Cook your corn tortillas for 40 seconds on each side, place on counter ready to use.
- Heat up your grill / frying pan to medium high and make a tortilla sized pile of Mexican cheese blend. Grill cheese until slightly melted and place toasted corn tortilla on top.
- Now add a little more cheese and a generous spoonful of beef. Fold over and flip, cook until crispy and golden-brown. Repeat until all tacos are made.
- Dip them in nacho cheese or beef juice. Enjoy!!
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out more of Adam & Brett's awesome collection in their cookbooks, available to buy on Amazon.